By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Your Toddler Life’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Your Toddler Life’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Your Toddler Life at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Your Toddler Life’s web site are provided “as is”. Your Toddler Life makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Your Toddler Life does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Your Toddler Life or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Your Toddler Life’s Internet site, even if Your Toddler Life or a Your Toddler Life authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Your Toddler Life’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Your Toddler Life does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Your Toddler Life may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Your Toddler Life does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Your Toddler Life has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Your Toddler Life of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Your Toddler Life’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of NSW, Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Affiliate Partnerships/Advertising/Sponsors
My Toddler Life does accept monetary compensation through affiliate links, advertising and sponsored collaborations in partnership with various brands, retailers or PR firms. Posts and advertisements containing affiliate links can generate a commission on purchases made from clicking directly from this blog to the online retailer. Note that not all links published on this blog are affiliate links. Utilizing these links help support this website which readers have been able to read and enjoy many years for free. As long time readers know, I am very particular about endorsing any product and only do so when I am truly a fan of the quality and result of the product. The same applies to any promotion of brand, event, or gift with purchase or discount promotion deals. Providing honest and candid reviews are the foundation of my relationship with my readers and the one of the main reasons readers turn to my blog for advice on products. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.